Trainee Workshop Technician
Lloyd Recruitment Services are working with a niche manufacturing company, in their search for a trainee to join their small and friendly Workshop team.
Working as part of a small team of 2 others, you’ll be receiving some excellent training, where everyone helps out to meet deadlines, especially during holidays and work peaks. You’ll be responsible for assemblingcomponents from detailed instructions. Once completed, they are then re-checked, packed and either put into stock or picked to be sent to a customer.
- A desire to work as part of a small team, where you can rely on support of others to get through a busy day
- Physically fit and able to stand for long periods of time due to the nature of the work on the assembly side
- Good eyesight and happy to undertake sometimes very "fiddly" tasks
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines, whilst remaining accurate
- Good communication skills and able to follow instructions
- Monday to Friday
- 8.00am - 5.00pm and then after training is completed, you’ll be working the 2.00pm - 10.00pm shift
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- NEST pension scheme
NB: Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, Lloyd Recruitment Services can only contact shortlisted candidates
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'