The Trainee Wealth Programme role is for an individual who wants to learn, develop and progress to become an International Wealth Advisor. The position is focused on developing strategies to build new client relationships while maintaining existing relationships. (Graduates who have recently left University within the last year are to apply for our graduate programme). This is an international role based in one of our global offices within the Middle East, Far East, Europe & Asia.
Initial training starts with a 6-week introduction in to the world of international finance in one of our international training. The Academy will provide you with a greater understanding of what you need to achieve to obtain advisor level.
- A structured training programme to obtain industry recognised qualifications from The Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI)
- Fast-tracked career progression
- An attractive support package during your training
- €45,000 Basic Salary option upon completion of training
- Personal structured training & development programme
- Understanding the company’s internal client process
- Researching the market and identifying new opportunities.
- Grow a network through social media and external channels.
- Working closely with other departments to develop new opportunities.
- Able to work independently in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Identifying client's needs and providing them with tailored business proposals.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Working to weekly and monthly sales targets.
What do you need to bring to the role?
- A willingness to study exams and be open to developing yourself
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A "Can do" "Will do" attitude
To provide you with career information on the opportunities that this opportunity offers, you must attend an online information webinar. Details will be provided for successful applications.
- Account Management
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job