Trainee Wealth Manager position with a choice of our Spanish Offices including: Barcelona, Madrid & Marbella.
Our Barcelona Academy commences on November 19th 2018 only apply if you can commit to a start date of November 19th 2018.
All trainees start the 12-month programme with a 4-week induction course in our Barcelona Academy prior to continuing your training in your chosen office of Barcelona, Madrid or Marbella.
Successful candidates will be trained on markets such as Crypto Currencies, Forex, Pensions, Education Planning, Savings Planning, Insurance Products and many more.
Successful candidates will be provided with;
- Accommodation allowance during the 4-week training academy
- Top class, tried and tested sales training.
- Flight contributions and basic relocation package
- Assistance in acquiring visas if required.
- Training time, source materials and exams offering industry recognition (C.I.S.I)
- Fast-tracked career progression based in a genuine meritocracy.
As the world’s largest independent Financial Services provider, we provide intensive in-house training, so you can hit the ground running from day one with our varied portfolio of products. Primarily dealing with high net-worth expatriate clients, you will be tasked with the following responsibilities;
- Researching the market and identifying new opportunities.
- Grow a network through social media and external channels.
- Working closely with other departments to develop new opportunities.
- Identifying clients’ needs and providing them with tailored business proposals.
- Working independently in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Networking events.
- Working to weekly and monthly sales targets.
Barcelona, Madrid & Marbella.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'