Trainee Wealth Management Administrator
Due to growth in their coastal offices my client, a leading Independent Investment Manager, currently seek a motivated and diligent Trainee to join the team.
The role will involve learning how to administer a range of investment vehicles and support a team of successful Investment Managers - duties will include:
- Learning how to comply with industry and internal regulatory requirements in all work undertaken.
- Assisting Investment Managers with the client "On-Boarding" process ensuring that all necessary information and documents are in place and that applications are processed effectively.
- Client report preparation and regular portfolio valuation reviews.
- Accurate recording of client portfolio changes.
- Assist with research and compilation of client investment factsheets
Applicants are likely to be A'level educated or equivalent having recently left education with outstanding communication and administration skills and a keen eye for detail. You will be highly organised and numerate with a friendly and positive disposition and the ability to work in a team as well as independently.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one the the UK's leading wealth managers offering a friendly working environment, day release for college study and great prospects for long term career development.
- Administrative Support
- Communication Skills
- attention to detail
- Committed and motivated
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'