A superb opportunity has arisen to join an established and reputable, dynamic and well established Financial Planning firm as a Trainee Wealth Management Administrator.
The main focus of the role is as follows:
- Process new business from pre-sales through to policy documentation stage
- Communicate and liaise with HNW Clients and Product Providers
- Detail and keep record of all client transactions, (including, but not limited to, client servicing, client trade instructions, generative business)
- Assist in the preparation of Client Valuations
- Provide regular reports on business activities and case management to the Directors as required
In order to be considered for this position, suitable applicants must possess the following:
- Evidence of a genuine interest in Wealth Management.
- Exposure to a financial services related role
- top level accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and the ability work with both clients and various providers
- Be team orientated and able to work within a close knit team
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
In return you can expect a friendly working environment and excellent progression opportunities, as the plans for this position are to move on to more report writing and research functions of a paraplanner.
Apply today for further information!
- Communication Skills
- Wealth Management
- Investment Administration
- Sales Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job