Are you looking to start a career within the commercial motor industry?
Our Client who is based on the outskirts of Ipswich is looking for a Trainee Warranty Administrator to join their team in a fast paced working environment. The successful candidate will have an interest in mechanics and be keen to learn new skills.
Duties of Trainee Warranty Administrator
- Preparing all warranty claims for submission for payment
- Tracking claims and giving updates to internal and external clients
- Reviewing and assessing the validity of all claims
- Administration support to a busy department
Skills required for Trainee Warranty Administrator
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Good standard or education
- Mechanical qualification desirable but not essential