Trainee Wall and Floor Tiler
Wall and Floor Tiler
£10-£11 per hour
40 hours a week
Our client is seeking a determined and capable trainee to teach wall and floor tiling! You must be over 18 and eager to learn!
- To achieve daily tiling targets
- Tile to the drawings provided.
- Carry out repairs when required.
- To promote safe working practices always according to the H&S rules of the company.
- Ensure that productions lines are not held up and assist with achieving daily and weekly targets.
- Strong manual skills.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to read technical drawings.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Able to problem solve.
- Work well under pressure.
- Ensure a high standard of workmanship is maintained across all projects
You will get:
- Great working hours!
- Free onsite parking
- Great rate of pay
If this opportunity interests you, please apply with an up-to-date CV today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'