Trainee VDA Estimators (Bodyshop Estimator)
Goldman & Fine Group are a specialists in Automotive Recruitment, we are currently looking to hire TWO Trainee Estimators, Who are IT literate, full and comprehensive training will be given.
- Area is Swindon & Chippenham
- The rates are around 22K + for the right person
- Full training given
- Must have good IT skills and Eye for details
- Must have some Automotive experience
- a Dynamic individuals who is willing to learn and progress there career in the Automotive industry
To Become a VDA Estimator, this will take 1/2 years to be a good VDA Estimator, and the earning potential thereafter is great.
A successful Accident Repair Centre requires an trainee Bodyshop Crash repair VDA Estimator.
You should have:
- knowledge and experience of body and paint repair in the retail Accident and Repair industry is needed (but not
- a very good IT background will be needed
- Good negotiation skills
- Good telephone manner
- excellent common sense needed
If you wish to progress your career and want to take the next step in furthering your career then please apply by
How to apply:
- Please send your CV to Chet at Goldman & Fine Group
- Please apply to this advert directly
- or call us and you can find our details on the website (Goldman & Fine Group)
Trainee VDA Estimator.
- Trainee Estimator
- Trainee VDA Estimator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job