Trainee Transport Administrator
Are you looking to start a career?
I have an extremely exciting opportunity to join a leading freight transportation company in Felixstowe
With almost 30 years experience you will be part of a fantastic company and joining a very experienced team
This role will be on a temporary to permanant basis with a view to start immediately.
Working hours will be Monday- Friday 9am- 6pm. Some flexibility will be required in busy periods. The role will be paying £8.00 per hour plus holiday
Free parking is available on site
1. Daily container releasing from ports and depots
2. Daily booking on of export/empty containers to port/depots
3. Daily customer checks, ensuring all work is the computer system (Call-overs)
4. Covering for Operators when they are out of the office including driver & haulier calls.
5. Liaising with customers, informing of delays and follow up (Quality Assurance)
6. Inputting & amending of transport bookings
7. Proof of delivery administration, (POD)
8. Daily import and export check offs for customer, ensuring the computer matches up
9. Collating extra charges, such as demurrage, wasted days/half days/journeys, and diversions etc. processing in computer system and notifying customer
10. Any administrative back up as required on all departments (Charges, Traffic, Fleet)
Skills and qualification
1. Computer literate
3. Good Communicator
4. Willing to learn and take instruction
The client is looking for an immediate start so please only apply if you can interview/ start immediately
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'