Quantatative Ltd is currently looking for an assistant Trader
This is an excellent opportunity to learn about the financial markets and stocks and shares
You will assist experienced traders on the UK and US Stock Markets.
Knowledge of share trading is not required as full training will be given.
- Previous experience of working in an office environment
- Keeping abreast of Share Trading news and changes in the relevant markets.
- Ability to research information about stocks and shares.
- Team member but with the ability to think independently and analytically.
- Excellent mathematics skills and an excellent memory
- Good written, verbal communication and organisational skills.
This is a full time position working Monday to Friday.
Please note, due to high volumes of response, only those applicants who are successful will be contacted. We apologies that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your interest.
Basic salary - 16,000 to 20,000
Our address is in :- Orpington, Kent. A short walk from the mainline train station.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'