Trainee Technology Recruitment Consultant - Trainee Energy Recruitment Consultant
- Would you be interested in working for one of the world's top recruitment firms?
- Do you want to specialise in Technology & Energy - the most lucrative sector in the industry?
- How about receiving top training from day one from a 7 strong specialist training division?
- Maybe spending a week in their Dubai office in your 4th month would be nice?
This is one of the most exciting companies in the industry to join as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant. The HQ is in London, but they have offices all over the world, including Dubai, Hong Kong and Los Angeles.
The company has been trading since 2005 and globally they employ in excess of 250 people. What separates this company from other firms is their culture. They believe that success is home grown - EVERY employee in the business today joined as a Graduate Trainee and had no previous Recruitment Consultant experience. This is pretty amazing considering over 50% of their staff earn over £100k a yearand they are considered one of the leaders in Oil and Gas Recruitment.
So how do they achieve such ground-breaking success? Quite simply, it’s because of the training.
The business was started by 3 Directors and 1 of them devotes all of his time to training the staff.
This is exceptionally rare, but it does set them apart as feedback from clients is often that this company have the most experienced recruiters in the market, when they are actually the opposite!
As soon as you join you will be taught in both Recruitment, Technology and Oil & Gas at break neck speed. At the end of your first month you will be expected to sit an inter-company exam and once passed you will then start working with your own clients generating your own income.
To secure this position as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will need the following:
- Degree educated but this is not essential - their top biller last year used to be an ice-cream salesman (albeit a very good one!)
- Some sales experience - again not essential but recruitment is a sales job so this is definitely beneficial
- Something that makes you stand out from the crowd - a recent hire was a karate black-belt that had represented the UK at international level
- Desire to be successful - your clients won't come to you - prove that you’re pro-active and hungry and this company will like you!
If you are interested in becoming a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, please apply below and we will with 1 week to discuss your application.
ESG Recruitment are the leading supplier of Graduate and Trainee Recruitment Consultants to the London Recruitment industry.
We only work with top tier Recruitment and Sales firms operating at the highest level in the most specialised and lucrative sectors of Recruitment Consultancy including:
IT & Technology Recruitment; Financial Services Recruitment i.e. Investment Banking, Hedgefunds, Risk Management and Insurance; Digital, Media & Telecommunications Recruitment; Energy & Engineering - Oil & Gas Recruitment; Business Services Recruitment such as Management Consultancy, Procurement, Change Management, Supply Chain; Life Sciences Recruitment e.g. Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Healthcare; International Recruitment for Multi-lingual Graduates.
- Graduate Recruitment