The UK's most successful Technology Recruitment firmare looking for exceptional Graduates or 2nd Jobbers with a desire and passion for a career in Sales & Recruitment.
- This company pride themselves on being the best and can only maintain this reputation with brilliant people.
- They are young, dynamic and passionate about what they do and need like-minded members to join their fast growing team.
You need to be passionate about their ethos and professional in delivering the best results for the company.
A warm, friendly and fun-loving personality is needed to fit in with their lively team. You also need to be committed to overall excellence in everything you do, with a high level of integrity.
As a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant your primary role will be to deliver strong revenues to the business immerse yourself in the scientific market. The role will involve business development through a mix of lead generation phone calls, networking, social media and head hunting.
Successful applicants will receive:
- An uncapped commission scheme from day one
- Unrivalled training directly from Senior Consultants and Company Directors
- Quarterly staff holiday incentives - recent trips include Ibiza, Berlin and Dublin
- A free company bike after 6 months
- Regular competitions to win sports tickets, event tickets, iPads and other prizes
- Quarterly staff parties as well as Summer and Christmas parties
- Quarterly awards with high achievers recognised
- Dressed down atmosphere and a fun environment
In order to secure a Trainee Recruitment Consultant position here you will need:
- A university degree or be a dynamic 2nd Jobber with B2B or telesales experience
- Positive work ethic and a resilient, determined attitude
- Excellent telephone manner and a lively personality
- Limitless ambition and a real drive to be the best
- Previous sales experience is beneficial but not essential
Please apply below and we will be in touch as soon as possible to arrange your interview.
ESG Recruitment have over 20 years of experience in placing Graduates, 2nd jobbers and experienced Sales and Recruitment professionals into top tier Recruitment and Sales firms operating at the highest level in the most specialised and lucrative sectors of Recruitment Consultancy including:
Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Financial Services Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Oil & Gas Recruitment, Business Services Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Digital Media Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Business Transformation Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment, Life Sciences Recruitment, Medical Devices Recruitment , Biotechnology Recruitment , Healthcare Recruitment, Construction Recruitment, Fintech Recruitment, Sales Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Associate Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Contract Recruitment Consultant, Principal Recruitment Consultant, Senior Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Team Leader, Recruitment Manager, Recruitment Director, Internal Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Resourcer, Recruitment Researcher, Recruitment Analyst, Recruitment Co-ordinator
- Graduate Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job