Are you a clinical team member keen to move into a sales support/training role?
Apodi Limited are currently recruiting for a Trainee Technical Specialist to work with a worldwide recognised industry leader in endocardial diagnostics and therapy. The Trainee Technical Specialist is responsible for execution of specific customer development and training plans by providing full clinical support to all the accounts within the London territory. The Trainee Technical Specialist will work closely with the Regional Business Manager in order to optimize customer experience
To be considered for the Trainee Technical Specialist role, you will need;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships quickly.
- Have the capacity to gain in-depth product and procedure knowledge and the ability to communicate effectively with all key stakeholders within the EP lab setting.
- Must be self-disciplined, organised, and be able to take ownership and responsibility for business objectives.
- Must be highly motivated and have a strong desire to succeed in a demanding role.
- A team player and independent thinker
- Ability to positively influence thinking, behaviour and gain commitment
- Cardiology experience would be advantageous
- Trained to apply advanced Microsoft package skills: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook
- Full & clean driving license
Please note that this is a 12 month contract starting in April. To apply or for more information, please get in touch