Become a Teaching Assistant
- Are you keen to start a career that you’re passionate about?
- Do you want to surround yourself with inspiring individuals?
- Do you enjoy helping others learn and have a passion for working with children?
Then you are in the right place! learndirect careers are now offering you the chance to become a fully qualified Teaching Assistant and turn your enthusiasm and interest into one of the most rewarding professions of all time.
As a Teaching Assistant you will be an extremely valued member of the education community. Whilst working as a Teaching Assistant you will be responsible for;
- Helping teachers to plan learning activities that stimulate pupils
- Supporting teachers in managing class behaviour
- Observing and report on learner participation and progress
- Helping children who need extra support to complete tasks and much more.
learndirect careers are offering you the chance to gain your 'Level 3 in Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools’ With this highly sought after qualification, you will have the choice of where you want to work. You could apply for a Teaching Assistant position within an infant or junior school, secondary school or independent school, the choice is yours!
If you have what it takes to become a Training Assistant and are eager to start, then we have everything you need to be a success! In addition to this, we will offer a fantastic career skills package that will enhance your chance at becoming employed. We will offer 1 year career support, bespoke CV and cover letter advice and access to your own career support officer and much more.
Click APPLY now and fill in our online contact form so we can start to support you every step of the way.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'