Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Trainee Tax Technician to join a leading firm of Accounts and Business Advisors based in Ipswich. The role is based within the Tax team where you will provide Tax services for a variety of clients.
The role would suit an enthusiastic individual who is willing to learn, able to work to tight deadlines and wants a progressive career.
- Assist Senior members of the team to provide an excellent service to clients,
- Ensure relevant documentation is complete on all Client files,
- Prepare client Tax Returns,
- Prepare Engagement Letters,
- Prepare Client Acceptance Documentation,
- Develop professional relationships with clients and colleagues.
Alongside these duties, you will also have the opportunity to complete your ATT which the firm will fund. You should be a School Leaver with a minimum of 3 A Levels at Grade C. No previous experience required.