We are currently recruiting for a Trainee Sustainability Engineer to join a multi-disciplinary Design & Property Consultancy based in Ipswich. Operating in both the public and private sectors, our client have a proven, award-winning, track record in the local & regional markets. The successful Trainee Sustainability Engineer will be a GCSE or A-Level leaver looking to pursue a career, and further education, within Sustainable Engineering.
The Trainee Sustainability Engineer will be responsible for all thermal modelling duties, including Part L Calculations, Energy Performance Certificates and heating/ cooling loads for onward use by other design engineers. Other duties will include daylight modelling, natural ventilation simulations and overheating analysis, and then technical examination and report writing of results.
Full support in the role will be provided to the successful Sustainability Engineer, and further education will be funded, so this is a fantastic opportunity for a recent school or college leaver to embark on an exciting career path, in a growing market, with an award winning Design & property Consultancy.
Trainee Sustainability Engineer Position Overview
- Further education and personal development opportunities
- Thermal Modelling Duties
- Energy Performance Certificates
- Daylight modelling
- Report writing & technical examinations
- Act as a point of contact for the company
- Other duties to be discussed as required
Trainee Sustainability Engineer Position Requirements
- A GSCE or A-Level leaver looking to pursue a career and further education within Sustainable Engineering.
- Willing to learn about relevant Building Regulations and Standards.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy.
- Able to work effectively under pressure.
- Full Driving License
Trainee Sustainability Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary: £13k
- All training provided
- Package to be discussed at interview
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy