Are you looking to progress into Bioanalysis (LC-MS/MS) Study Management?
Want to work for a company who work together to build a healthier and Safer world?
If this sounds like you, Envigo are looking for a Trainee Study Manager to join our growing Bioanalysis (LC-MS/MS) team in Alconbury, Cambridgeshire. Envigo provides essential products and research services for pharmaceutical, crop protection, chemical companies, universities, governments, research organisations.
The Trainee Study Manager will Provide the necessary support to Study Managers (Bioanalysis by LC-MS/MS) with respect to documentation, scheduling, plan adherence, quality and client communication such that Study Managers are able to fulfil all regulatory and service delivery expectations.
As a Study Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Direct the successful commencement, running, completion, reporting and archiving of studies assigned to them.
- To liaise with internal and external customers to ensure prompt and proper action on all aspects of the study plans for studies assigned. To attend and, where appropriate, assist in key elements of the work of assigned studies.
- To maintain an awareness and familiarity with other studies assigned to the team so that continuity may be achieved in the absence of any member of the team.
- Develop and maintain sufficient experience in bioanalytical extraction (protein precipitation, SPE, liquid-liquid, etc) techniques and use of instrumentation (LC-MS/MS, robotics, etc) such that is not a limiting factor in supporting the Study Managers
The ideal candidate will have:
- A science or chemistry related degree or equivalent experience
- GLP/GCP experience in a scientific laboratory environment
- Project management, client facing experience is desirable
- Great organisational skills
Interested? Then apply today to join Envigo and help us achieve our mission - to be the best company to work with and the best company to work for!!