Our Client is a family run business and the designer and maker of beautifully crafted furniture, notably for kitchens, home study, living rooms and bedrooms. They are now looking for enthusiastic and hard-working individuals to join their talented and creative team to learn and grow with the business:
- Trainee Sprayer
- Trainee Drawer Box Assistant
The roles are based in their Workshop, situated in a beautiful part of rural Buckinghamshire and training will be given.
Key Responsibilities and Duties will include:
- The Trainee sprayer will work in the spraying department and prepare components for finishing, so sanding and de-nibbing; you will be trained and shown how to spray paint
- The Trainee drawer box assistant will be shown various aspects of the furniture design and making process and fill in for holiday cover on different sections.
The ideal Candidate will have / be:
- Any workshop or basic cabinet making experience that would be a plus, but not essential
- Previous Carpentry/Joinery experience desirable
- Hard-working & enthusiastic
- Willing to learn and support the existing team
- 40/hr week - Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- Spray Painting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job