Trainee Sports Recruitment Consultant
We seek sporty individuals who want to apply their passion for sport to a direct sales role. Naturally you are competitive, hard-working and extremely ambitious. These traits are essential in a recruitment environment. Former high-level athletes quickly go on to achieve successful, high-earning recruitment careers, often earning in excess of £100,000 by their third year. You will be building relationships with both clients and candidates and essentially dual-selling to the both of them. You will be working in a very competitive, fast-paced environment and hence your natural competiveness will be essential.
As a sports recruitment consultant you will be placing a variety of candidates into a range of companies; whether it be headhunting a potential CEO for a Barclays Premier League client or sourcing an engineer for a F1 franchise.
Trainee Sports Recruitment Consultant - The Role
As a trainee sports recruitment consultant you will be responsible for:
- Building relationships and regularly consulting clients and candidates, to ensure their recruitment needs are met
- Maintaining successful client/candidate relationships
- Generating new business through business development
- Candidate engagement; screening CV’s, communicating and interviewing candidates to establish position suitability
- Producing adverts for job opportunities
- Hitting/surpassing targets to earn commission
Candidate Requirements - Trainee Sports Recruitment Consultant
A trainee sports recruitment consultant should possess most, if not all, of the following:
- University degree or commercial sales experience
- Competed in sport to a high level (County, Semi-Pro, University etc)
- Worked while at university
- Extremely motivated and hard-working
- Financially driven
- Strong communication skills and a natural relationship builder
The Package - Trainee Sports Recruitment Consultant
The perks of a trainee sports recruitment consultant include:
- £22,000 base salary with On Target Earnings of £45k in year 1; £70k in year 2; £100k in year 3
- Lucrative uncapped commission structure
- Fast-paced career progression - you can expect to be a senior consultant/team leader within a couple of years
- Quarterly and annual bonuses
- Monthly lunch clubs at Michelin starred restaurants.
- Reward trips: Las Vegas, Dubai, Cancun and Ski trips.
- Free gym membership
Could you be a successful trainee sports recruitment consultant?
If you want to work in this challenging but rewarding environment, and think you have the necessary attributes to succeed as a trainee recruitment consultant, please do get in touch and take the first step in realising your career.
- Business Development
- Building Relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"