Trainee Software Sales Executive
Looking for a career in software sales? Whatever your situation, this is the opportunity for you!
You may think retail sales is redundant, be tired or travel and tourism, be miserable in manufacturing or lost in logistics! Whatever your previous work experience, if you are driven, hungry and determined to succeed, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
One of the fastest growing software companies in the world with offices both sides of the Atlantic and with an industry leading development programme that can really jump-start your software sales career.
With a training and development programme that is clearly structured and whatever your experience level, whether you have worked in retail sales or never sold in your life, they can provide you the skills, capabilities and knowledge you need to succeed.
As your ability and confidence grows, so does your earnings! Our client has a track record of progressing junior sales staff through to 6 figure earners with a fantastic and uncapped commission! You get out what you put in!
Your core responsibility is to complete proactive outbound sales generation activity, using any and all means at your disposal (telephone, social, digital). You will be identifying and reaching out to prospective clients, qualifying them, booking and completing demos, running trials and securing new clients.
You will be provided with all the training and support you need to flourish in the role, whether you have some sales experience or none at all. If you have the drive and desire to become a SaaS sales specialist, this is the perfect role for you!
- Complete proactive outbound prospecting activity.
- Follow-up on inbound enquiries.
- Arrange, book and run demos and trials with prospective customers.
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience at every stage of engagement and be a brand advocate throughout.
- Maintain performance in-line with KPI’s.
- Work with the senior supporting team to develop and maintain their knowledge of the solution.
- Should be driven and results oriented and has no problem working to and exceeding targets.
- Is strongly invested in their own personal and professional growth and development.
- Is a strong team player and keen to see others in the business succeed.
- Has excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Is confident and communicates well visually, verbally and in written format.
- Always holds themself to high professional standards at all times and acts with integrity.
- Up to £25k base with a £40k OTE
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'