Trainee Social Media Coordinator (Temporary - Permanent)
£7.50 Per Hour
Our client, a manufacturing organisation based in Thanet, is currently looking to recruit a Trainee Social Media Coordinator to work on a temporary - permanent basis.
Working Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm, this role will be paying an hourly rate of £7.50 per hour.
The successful will deal with all the company's social media accounts creating content and driving sales and traffic to the company's website.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Independently deal with multiple social media platforms e.g. Facebook, Twitter & YouTube.
- Assist in the company e-commerce website, keeping it up to date.
- Drive sales and traffic to company website.
- Process orders from multi-platform e-commerce such as Amazon and eBay.
- Assist with product listings on various online platforms such as eBay & Amazon and own websites, including all content, images and adding videos.
- Maximise customer engagement on the website, eBay and Amazon.
- Making and receiving phone calls.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Driven and motivated to progress into a management role.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Confident over the phone and face to face.
- Excellent customer service.
- Previous experience is beneficial but not required.
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 17 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.