Trainee Site Technicians required for a fast growing, innovative and market leading client based in Northampton.
This a role that will require a good level of physical fitness and often long hours of work (fully paid, including travel time). Full training will be provided to enable you to carry our various tests on a variety of materials such as soils, aggregate and concrete
To facilitate correct on-site test procedures in line with relevant British and European Standards using In-house Methods, whilst maintaining our ethos of providing excellent customer service to clients and fellow staff members
Role Accountabilities and Main Duties:
• Site Work, including on-site sampling and in-situ testing.
• Client Liaison.
• Preparation and presentation of test data.
• Training other team members on test methods as required.
• Cross-checking other team members’ calculations following tests.
• Carrying out daily vehicle checks and routine maintenance whilst maintaining cleanliness standards.
• Assisting in Sample Preparation when required.
• Ad-hoc duties as and when required.
• Experience in a customer facing role.
• Close attention to detail and understanding of operating within a quality system.
• Good IT Skills (Microsoft Office base, in particular Excel and Word).
• Team Player.
• Punctual with excellent time-keeping.
• Strong prioritising and organisational skills.
• Positive attitude towards changes.
• Adaptability to use various in-house systems and follow procedures.
• Full UK Driving Licence.
• Experience of working in challenging physical environments.
• Trained in Manual Handing as heavy lifting will be required.
• Experience in Geotechnical on-site testing to current British / European Standards and In-House Method Statements. Training would be given in the absence of experience.
• CSCS card.
Basic hours are minimum 40 per week - 0730-1630 Monday to Friday but this is a role where the hours of work will vary due to travelling to customer sites and will enable you to work overtime on a regular basis.
Initial hourly rate (12 weeks) £9.30
Salary when permanent £20,000 per annum + overtime after 40 hrs.
CRC Recruitment are a leading Midlands based recruitment consultancy covering vacancies across the UK. We have been established since 2003 and have a reputation for high service standards to both candidates and clients. We supply permanent or temporary staff to all areas of business covering a variety of different industry sectors.
- Construction Engineering
- CSCS Card
- Materials Science
- Soil Mechanics
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'