Trainee Site Foreman
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our client, agricultural specialists, who are currently seeking a Trainee Site Forman to join their team based in Holme-Upon-Spalding-Moor.
The successful candidate will learn all aspects of the role to enable them to assist in the operation of the site to meet the commercial requirements of the individual business units whilst maximising efficiency and upholding quality, health, safety and environmental standards.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and eager to learn, have a full driving licence and an ability to work with a wide range of equipment and machinery. This role requires a flexible approach to working hours during peak season.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To assist Site Management with all aspects of Grain Storage
- To assist Site Management to comply with Health and Safety including keeping records and ensuring compliance
- Comply with the company procedures and customer requirements regarding drying, cleaning, grading and storage operations in order to produce desired levels of quality and service
- Ensure general housekeeping and hygiene of the site is maintained
- Ensure the stores and plant are maintained to a high standard
- Assist within the site grain lab regarding specific grain / seed analysis
- Liaise with Grain Admin and lab regarding non-conforming product control and release
- Assist throughout the Northern Operations Team
- The ability to work collaboratively with others and to work independently at times without supervision
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective working relationships both internally and externally.
- A full UK driving license
- Loading shovel / Tele-handler & FLT license (desirable but training will be given as part of role)
- Farming background/knowledge would be beneficial
If this is a position you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
- Site Operations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"