Trainee Site Engineer
£18,000 - £23,000
We are looking for a Trainee Site Engineer to work alongside our clients experienced Site Engineers.
If successful, the applicant will be enrolled onto a relevant construction related course
Working alongside and assisting an experienced Site Engineer, with the duties listed below:
- Establish existing control and set up new control points.
- Aligning Grids and Designs to Site Controls using AutoCAD
- Setting up and taking ownership of QA files prior to works
- Surveying - Initial site levels, Excavated Levels, Quality checks during construction.
- Quantity Calculations for excavated materials and materials used
- Setting out for Structure, Substructure and drainage using gridlines and datums
- Maintaining and producing As Built drawings for drainage & services using AutoCAD
- Monitoring health and safety
- Resolving any unexpected technical problems
You should be able to demonstrate determination for becoming a qualified Site Engineer.
A driving licence is essential, together with excellent IT Skills, mathematical skills, innovative problem solving and the ability to liaise with all levels of personnel in a confident manner.Linsco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.