The Trainee SEN Teaching Assistant role is subject to successful completion of the training course - details of costs & fees will be discussed at registration.
Trainee SEN Teaching Assistant
Train online and qualify from home
No experience needed
Classroom ready in 12 weeks
Teaching Assistants have quickly become an integral part of the British education system and the need for help in the classroom has never been higher.
If you’re looking for a rewarding new career helping pupils with special educational needs (SEN) learn in a way that works for them, then we can help.
To meet the increasing demand for Teaching Assistants (in primary and secondary schools), The Training Room are helping individuals gain industry desired qualifications before matching them to available opportunities within the education sector. To ensure our graduates receive the best possible start to their new career, we’ve teamed up with The Education Network; one of the largest education employment specialists in the UK who are offering unlimited interviews with large academies, high schools and specialist SEN facilities on completion of our course.
No experience is needed as we provide all the training you need as part of the course and we will help you become industry qualified and classroom ready in as little as 12 weeks.
What are you waiting for?
You will graduate with:
- TQUK Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (RQF)
- Understand young people’s development, how to safeguard, support and engage them in the classroom
- TQUK Level 3 Certificate in Autism Awareness (RQF)
- Understand Autism and the related issues to give you the best opportunity to support children and young people with this condition
- TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health (RQF)
- This certificate enables you to understand how to work with people with specific learning difficulties or to prepare learners for a future job with them. You will develop an understanding of the signs, symptoms and diagnosis of Specific Learning Difficulties.
- Level 3 Special Educational Needs (ABC Awards)
- Learn how SEN affects learning and development and how to adapt your skills to accommodate this
The Education Network is a UK-wide specialist in placing teachers and education professionals in short-term, long-term and permanent roles up and down the country.
Take your first step towards a more rewarding future!
Interested? Click apply to find out more
The Trainee Teaching Assistant role is subject to the successful completion of the training course - details of costs & fees will be discussed at registration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'