Job Title: Trainee Scientific Recruiter
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Competitive package - dependant on experience
Working hours: 8:30 - 17:30
We are currently looking for a Trainee Scientific Recruiter to join our Life Science division for our new office in Warrington. We are experiencing rapid growth on a number of key accounts across the UK and mainland Europe.
Due to the clients we work with, you will be resourcing high end candidates in a Scientific/Pharma/Biotech & Technical disciplines. We need someone who is hard working and not afraid to push their boundaries to deliver a high service to our candidates and clients.
If you don’t have experience of working in recruitment but have a scientific degree and are looking for a move into recruitment - we would love to hear from you!
We are also open to different types of backgrounds / experience - it is all about attitude. Successful candidates will receive industry leading training from our training academy.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage candidate’s expectations
- Writing job adverts
- Help resource candidates for live jobs
- Screening suitable candidates for live jobs
- Skype and face to face candidate interviews
- Calling candidates
- Reference checking
- Experience - Preferably some experience in recruitment resourcing or a sales background
- Friendly - Looking for somebody to build good relations with candidates
- Confident - Not afraid to pick up the phone, or push their comfort boundaries
- Hard Working - At times it can be fast paced, and you would have to work hard to keep up
- Well Driven - Set your own targets and strive to meet them
- Works well in a Team - Office culture
We are looking for anybody meeting the above criteria, so don’t be afraid to apply. It’s an exciting opportunity to really push your capabilities of recruitment without restriction, A blank sheet for you to write your own success. It’s about having the right attitude, and the willingness to want to push yourself and be part of a progressive business.
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Early finish on a Friday
- Target incentives (nights out, meals out etc.)
- Friday breakfast
- Company phone
- Nearby Parking (may be at a small cost)
- Working hours: 8:30 - 17:30
- Looking for somebody to start ASAP
If you are interested in applying, want to find out more information please get in touch!
Full discretion, and confidentiality upon contact.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'