Trainee Sales Valuer
Trainee Sales Advisor/Valuer
Competitive Basic Salary - Uncapped Commission - Career Progression
Whitegates Estate Agency are part of The Property Franchise Group. Whitegates have over 50 offices in the North of England and we deal with both Sales and Lettings and pride ourselves in giving all our customers an excellent service.
We are currently recruiting for a Trainee Sales Advisor/Valuer to join our Residential Sales team in our Barnsley Branch. This position may interest someone who is already working in the property industry who is wanting to further their career and train as a Valuer.
- Assist in maximising the overall income and profitability of your branch.
- Generate new and repeat business opportunities for market appraisals, instruction and viewings
- To meet personal targets set and agreed with your Manager.
- To carry out viewings and market appraisals in a professional and efficient manner.
- Must be willing to learn and undertake training
- Show a proven track record in generating new business
- Sales experience would be preferred
- Self motivation of a "can do" attitude
- Strong communication skills both written and verbally
- Highly professional, proactive, ambitious and dedicated
- Driven and determined
- Have a Resilient, positive and friendly attitude
- Highly motivated individual looking to work in a busy Sales Department
- Previous experience with a property software would be an advantage
- Have your own car and full clean UK licence
What's in it for you?
- Progressive Career opportunities available
- Earn uncapped commission
- The opportunity to train and have a successful career in Estate Agency
You must have your own car for this role as it is essential
If you are looking to progress in a Sales Career and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
- Career Opportunities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job