Now more than ever, the financial services industry is welcoming passionate, new professionals into the field. This is an exciting time to join the financial services industry, with a wide range of opportunities available. We are currently looking for graduates for an entry-level role, working with a financial planning firm in Wakefield (Yorkshire).
A financial planning firm, based in Wakefield with coverage nationally, specialising in pensions, investment and protection.
This role would be perfect for graduates, trainees and people with office experience. My client is looking for an Adviser Support Assistant, an entry-level role, who will receive all training and support to progress within the company, into roles such as senior administration, paraplanning and advisory. Initially, this person will become proficient in providing nominated Advisers with general administration support.
- Processing and monitoring of new business applications
- Inputting Adviser fee information onto systems
- Creating and managing client records
- Keep the client database up to date
- Communicating with clients and providers
- Dealing with surrender requests/encashment and other general client queries
To be successful you will need
- Experience in an office environment
- Working knowledge of back office systems would be ideal
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If successful, you will benefit from
- A salary of up to £16,500
- Clear career pathways for progression within the company
- Financial support towards industry qualifications
This is an amazing opportunity to kick-start your career in an industry with a company offering progression opportunities into paraplanning and advisory roles and financial support towards industry qualifications. If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in hearing more about, then send across your CV and we will be in touch!
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- IFA Support
- IFA Admin
- IFA Administrator
- IFA Administration
- Client support
- Trainee Sales Support