We are currently looking to recruit a Trainee Sales Representative / Account Manager for our Isle of Wight branch.
Established in 1951, CEF is privately owned and is a global business which operates in the UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Spain and Australia. We are the expert supplier of electrical products and services for professional buyers and installers and we operate across the UK via a national network of 390 branches and online via cef.co.uk.
We offer our customers an extensive range of high-quality products, including leading brands, own label brands and great value alternatives. Our dedicated staff and branch teams have thousands of years of knowledge and experience and provide our customers with friendly advice and service that’s the best in the industry.
One of our core values is to promote our own people through the business wherever possible, therefore people development and career progression are high on our agenda. Our current senior management team all joined the business at branch level and have progressed through the business in this way, with hard work and dedication the very same opportunity is available to you.
Developing and building strong customer relationships
- Increasing sales with existing customers
- Growing the number of trading customers
- Finding new customers and opening trade accounts
- Ability to work under pressure and thrive
- Previous external sales experience as an Account Manager would be an advantage but is not essential
- Basic knowledge of electrical installation products would be an advantage
- A competitive industry salary
- Fully expensed company car with the opportunity to earn improved cars - performance related
- Fuel card
- Company laptop / tablet
- Mobile phone
- An uncapped bonus scheme which allows you to benefit from the success you achieve for the Company
Successful applicants will need to have a full UK driving licence.
If you are looking for a fulfilling career in sales and an opportunity to progress into management then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job