Trainee Sales Negotiator - Gravesend - £25,000 - OTE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Sales Negotiator to work in our clients thriving Gravesend Branch
This is a rare opportunity to join a great team in Gravesend as a Trainee Sales Negotiator at an entry level role where you will learn all aspects of Estate Agency and be taken through an industry leading development and training program.
What’s in it for you?
- Industry leading training and development
- Demonstrable career ladder
- Supportive and rewarding environment
- Compete for top achievers awards
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission
- Car expenses
Key responsibilities of a Trainee Sales Negotiator - Trainee Estate Agent
The main purpose of the role is to generate and book valuations, conduct property viewings, negotiate offers, agree sales & progress sales though to exchange and completion. You will also be optimizing every opportunity to schedule appointments for the branch Mortgage Advisor.
Skills and experience required to be a successful Trainee Sales Negotiator - Trainee Estate Agent
- Preferably an experienced sales person
- Able to generate new business in a target driven environment
- Outstanding customer care / customer service experience
- Resilient, positive, organised, numerate and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems)
- A Full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle
Edmund & Evans are unable to come back to all responses due to the high number of applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 days, then unfortunately you have not been selected this time.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'