Are you looking to start a career as a Trainee Sales Negotiator within an established and award winning independent Estate Agent? The agency is a well known established brand in Slough who pride themselves on their high level of customer service and is looking to recruit due to increasing demand in Property Sales in the area.
This is a perfect role for someone with up to 6 months experience in Estate Agency, or someone that is completely new to the industry. You will be joining a high performing Sales team, within a company that offers an exceptional training programme and clear progression.
The ideal candidate is someone who is target driven and looking to work within a team. You will be ambitious , well spoken and highly motivated to progress your career. A strong customer service background would be fantastic as would the passion for the property industry.
Benefits of the Sales Negotiator position:
- Good trainee basic salary and good earning potential
- Mon-Fri position with every other Saturday
- Structured career progression plan
- Strong training programme
- Holiday entitlement
- On-site parking
- Great working culture
Responsibilities of the Sales Negotiator position:
- Registering and qualifying potential buyers
- Generating and conducting viewings
- Canvassing to bring on new properties
- Negotiating the sale of properties between vendors and buyers
- Preparing sales brochures
- Developing relationships and giving advice to buyers and vendors on a continual basis
- Always delivering exceptional customer service
The skills required for this Sales Negotiator role will include:
- High level of customer service skills
- Very well spoken with a good telephone manner
- Well presented, ambitious and self-motivated
- Must hold a full UK driving licence and own your own car
If this rare opportunity is the one you've been waiting for, to break into a career in Estate Agency, don't delay apply today !!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'