*Rare Trainee Sales Negotiator Role!*
Due to expansion, a reputable Surrey based independent Estate Agents in Woking require a Trainee Sales Negotiator to join their team!
Full training will be provided therefore no previous Estate Agency experience will be required. Previous 'targeted sales’ and 'customer facing’ experience would however be highly beneficial and sought after.
My client pride themselves on the high levels of customer care and service they offer, resulting in continuous repeat business. Because of this, they require a professional, customer focussed individual with fantastic communication skills to join their team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Greet visitors and establish their needs
- Calling applicants and matching requirements to properties
- Arrange and conduct viewing appointments
- Book valuations
- Promote company services at every opportunity
- Retrieve and give feedback on viewings to vendors
- Keep in regular contact with applicants to advise of all new instructions
- Negotiate offers and prepare sales letters when agreed
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times
To be considered for this position candidates must have a full driving licence and car. My clients offer a 5 days working week, to include Saturdays.
Salary: up to£16,000 basic +Personal Commission giving a first year OTE of £25,000!
If you’re looking to begin your Career with Estate Agency… Apply today!
*MorganStar Recruitment are acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
- Estate Agents