Trainee Sales Negotiator
Full Picture Recruitment is hiring on behalf of a prestigious Estate Agency firm, who is looking for a trainee Sales Negotiator to join their team in Winchester, Hampshire.
Our client has an esteemed reputation for dealing with luxurious estates with average property sale price of over £1 million.
This opportunity would suit a self-starting, highly motivated individual seeking a career-changing opportunity. This role offers career progression and the chance to excel at the top end of the industry.
Responsibilities of the Trainee Sales Negotiator would include:
- Meeting with clients and assessing their particular needs.
- Registering and managing applicants.
- Chasing market appraisals and attending them with more senior staff.
- Arranging and attending viewings.
- Canvassing for new business opportunities.
- Explaining building issues and regulations to clients.
- Responding to queries via e-mail and telephone.
- Liaising with solicitors.
- Closing deals.
The Trainee Sales Negotiator role would suit someone with the following credentials:
- Excellent negotiation and rapport building skills.
- A composed manner, able to work under pressure.
- Good time management.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise workloads.
- Good accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible approach to work and hours undertaken.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office and Excel.
- An understanding of confidentiality and the use of discretion.
Full training and development will be provided for the right candidate who is looking for an excellent career opportunity.
This is a unique opportunity to join a high-end estate agency where you will be rewarded for hard work and endeavor.
As well as a good basic salary, there is the opportunity for extra earning potential throughout the year.
- Meet Deadlines
- Prioritize Workload