Our client is a well-established boutique estate agency that has been successfully dealing with some of London’s finest new home developments, lofts, warehouses and riverside property for many years now. They have a reputation built on integrity, customer care and results.
The company is currently looking to recruit a Sales Negotiator to be based at its well-located office in Waterloo. The successful candidate will be given in-house training and will be supported by the company directors, which will provide the base for an excellent career opportunity.
You do not need to have worked within the property industry to secure this position, however, you will preferably have a sales or customer facing background.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation and progression.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- Confident manner
- The motivation and drive to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- IT literate
- Team player as well as independently
The salary on offer will include a basic of £14,000 with on target earnings of around £25,000 in your first year. Having a driving licence is not required for this role as all properties are within walking distance or can be reached by public transport.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job