Trainee Sales Negotiator, SW London
OTE up to £58,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for someone who has a real interest in the property industry to join our team of professionals within a leading estate agent in South West London.
To negotiate the let of residential property, meet agreed performance targets, whilst advancing the service standards of the company and abiding by company policy and statutory legislation.
- At least 1 year’s previous experience in an estate agency role OR 1 year’s customer service role is essential
- Proven sales experience
- Must have full UK driving licence and own car
- Must live locally or within a reasonable commute to South West London
- Well presented, excellent customer care skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Computer literate
- Provide a friendly and professional service
- Arrange, organise and conduct all viewings
- Achieve all daily and weekly targets
- To find prospective buyers for vendors properties
- Report all viewing feedback and maintain regular contact with vendors
- Update system with offers received and report them to Sales Manager
- Negotiate where necessary any offers between vendor and purchaser and confirm in writing
- Maintain sales progression
If you are interested in this Trainee Sales Negotiator position and would like to know more please email your CV or telephone us on a strictly private and confidential basis.
Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unfortunately unable to respond individually to each applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but please apply for anything you feel you are suitable for and thank you for your interest in PEAR Recruitment.
- Estate Agents