Trainee Sales Negotiator - Norwich
Our client, a successful multi-branch independent estate agency is looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Trainee Sales Negotiator in Norwich.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to come into estate agency or someone looking for a new opportunity. You must be keen to get stuck in and committed to offering outstanding customer service.
- Registering applicants and greeting customers
- Negotiating sales
- Progress sales through to completion
- Conduct viewings with potential buyers
- Canvassing to generate new business
- Generate and arrange valuations
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face
- Full UK Driving license and use of a car
- Previous estate agency experience beneficial
- Willingness to learn and develop a career
- Proactive and positive approach
- Polite telephone manner
What my client can offer:
- £15,000 - £17,000 basic
- OTE of £25,000+
- Fantastic development programme
- Training courses
- Career Progression
- Monday - Friday 8.45am - 5.30pm
- Saturday 8.45am - 4pm
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'