Our client is a successful independent estate agency group with services including lettings, sales, property management and commercial, with a network of offices in London and the Home Counties.
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Sales Negotiator to join the team in their prominent and local office in Feltham. The company will also consider a trainee who has gained valuable experience within a sales or customer focused background previously, with a confident and outgoing personality.
This is an excellent career opportunity, especially for an ambitious individual looking to start a career within the property industry.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation and progression
- Handling offers
- Overseeing the successful negotiation of the offer to a sale.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales negotiating experience
- A confident and professional manner
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Full clean UK driving licence and own car
- Good presentation and communication skills.
This position will come with a basic salary of £12,000 and on target earnings set to be in the region of £20,000 to £25,000 dependent on your performance. A car allowance will be provided.
The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work every other Saturday.