Trainee Sales Negotiator
£16,000 to £17,500 basic OTE £25,000
There are estate agents. And then there’s Andrews. We go further and do more to move people in all of the ways that make finding a new home exciting, easy and seamless. We take pride in being part of the communities in which we work. And we feel a sense of purpose that makes for more rewarding roles, every day. It’s more like being part of a family than a team, yet we’re also big enough to offer you all of the career development and support you want. If you share our spirit.
The Trainee Sales Negotiator role:
- Meeting and greeting customers ensuring they get all the help they need finding the perfect home for them or selling their existing one.
- Conducting viewings and selling the key features of the property
- Negotiating with clients
- Keep updated with properties on the system
- Effectively deal with phone enquires
- Registering and recording details
- Actively encourage viewings of properties
- A driving licence is essential
We look after our people as well as we look after our customers. If you are successful with us as a sales negotiator you will be offered an attractive benefits package to include uncapped commission, Inspirational training, further career opportunities and other fantastic benefits including discounts on our benefits site
This is a fantastic opportunity so please apply today. We have our vacancies on a rolling basis. To see all our roles in the Gloucestershire area please take a look at the Andrews website. To see all our vacancies please see the Andrews Website.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"