This first-class, independent estate agency, with a network of offices in South West London, offers range of services including residential sales, residential lettings, commercial, land and new homes and property management. Our client is currently looking for a Sales Negotiator to be a part of the team at theiroffice in Battersea.
Whilst they are not necessarily looking for an individual with previous estate agency experience, you will ideally have gained customer service or sales skills from another industry. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual who is hard working and passionate about the property industry.
You will be working with other negotiators, so you will need to be a good team player, and someone who is able to work in a pressurised environment.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Full UK driving licence.
The basic salary will be £12,000 to £15,000 dependent on previous experience, with on target earnings upwards of £30,000 in your first year. You will be required to work Monday to Friday and Saturday on a rota basis. The company will provide a company car or car allowance.