ROLE: Sales and Lettings Negotiator, SW London
SALARY PACKAGE: Basic Salary: £16k, realistic £35k OTE, plus company car
Our client is a successful and rapidly expanding independent Estate Agent, that are looking for talented individuals to join their team. They are one of the most successful and highly regarded independent estate agents in South London and have won a number of industry awards.
They look to recruit intelligent, focused, honest and hard-working people. In return they reward their staff with an excellent salary package, the opportunity to achieve industry qualifications and the potential for fast-track career development.
- Registering buyers and tenants
- Recording detailed search criteria
- Responding to tenant/buyer enquiries and viewing requests
- Managing an applicant database by regular phone calls and emails
- Arranging and conducting property viewings
- Securing offers from interested parties and negotiating in order to achieve best offers
- Providing Landlords and Vendors with regular feedback
- Booking property valuations
- Answering general enquiries from potential clients
SALARY & PACKAGE: Competitive Basic Salary Generous Commission Structure Monthly Bonuses Company Car (including private use and tax/maintenance/insurance) Funded Industry Training/Qualifications Regular company events (including Summer and Xmas parties) £30k-£40k On-Target-Earnings
- Hard working and success-driven
- Self-motivated and capable of working under your own initiative
- Great organisational skills
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a full UK driving license
Previous Estate Agency experience is not necessary, but you must be hard-working, enthusiastic and have a passion for property and sales.
For more information please contact Westcott Search in complete confidence
- Target driven