£18,000 basis plus monthly bonus and benefits.
Realistic OTE £30,000
Manchester City Centre, near Victoria Train Station.
Excellent Monday-Friday 9-5 working hours.
Are you looking for a role with development, earning potential and the opportunity to work in one of Manchester's most vibrant offices? Look no further...
BrightHR are looking for fresh talent to support our Sales Executives and continue our huge growth and success. You will be required to outbound dial and set up demos to show prospective clients what makes BrightHR the best and how we can manage and streamline their HR processes for effectiveness and best practice!
We will support you and offer a clear development plan, meaning that you will understand what it takes to be a high performer in BrightHR and how you can acheive your career goals with us.
- Call business owners and spread the BrightHR word - promoting our services. You will need to be confident and proactive with the idea of cold calling.
- Achieve quarterly sales targets.
- Accurately build, manage and maintain your sales pipeline.
- Provide overall support to the BrightHR Sales team.
- Pro-active and self-motivated attitude towards sales targets:
- Staff are expected to take responsibility for their individual targets.
- A consultative sales approach.
- Outgoing personality, with strong organisational skills and a tenacious nature.
- Professional and intelligent approach to work.
- Good business acumen, articulate, able to manage themselves.
- Ambitious with the determination to succeed.
- Previous Telesales experience.
- 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays
- Childcare vouchers, contributory Pensions Plan and Life Insurance
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Free breakfast every Monday and social sessions on the last Friday of the month with free food and drink - we call this 'Fun Friday'!
- Company incentives, access to discount schemes
- Profit Share scheme
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'