Trainee Sales Executive
Up to £25,000 plus uncapped commission
Are you ambitious and very driven? Do you want to be a top performer and hold an inherent desire to succeed? Are you looking to work in a growing company with excellent progression? Please apply below.
- Gaining leads and winning new business, following these up
- Supporting new business and account management teams
- Preparing sales proposals and quotations
- Continually looking for growth opportunities within the business
- Attending meetings and conference calls with clients
- Supporting marketing in lead generation
- Liaise with partners and contractors
- Attend industry events
- A thirst for learning
- Passion for sales
- Excellent telephone manor
- Excellent written English
- A good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
If this role is of interest to you then please get in contact with Felicia at i2i Recruitment today for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"