3R consulting in association with AquAid Watercoolers are excited to be able to advertise a number of trainee sales executive roles to populate the new "national sales department" near Hamilton. All the positions are for brand new roles and will be in brand new offices. It’s a hugely exciting time for 3R being involved with this huge project for AquAid Watercoolers.
AquAid Watercoolers have a wonderful reputation for providing excellent service in their market place and boast a charitable and social responsibility focus that is second to none. The product is such that a sales person will be able to sell to almost any organisation from maternity wards to funeral directors and everything in between. Almost anywhere is a potential customer.
As a trainee sales executive you will:
- Ideally have some experience of roles with customer interaction. Sales, customer service, Retail, recruitment, telesales etc
- Have a steady CV. 3 jobs a year will not be attractive to my client.
- Be a team player
- Have excellent relationship building skills
Day to day you will
- Be generating new business within your defined territory by making cold and warm telesales calls.
- Organise the paperwork and contracts associated with each deal
- Liaising with the depot local to the deal to ensure the client requirement is correctly delivered and delivered on time to specification.
What you can expect in return
- A basic salary of £18K.
- An uncapped bonus scheme
- Christmas bonus
- Birthday bonus
- Christmas shut down
- Annual holiday competition for sales staff
- The option on a weeks holiday in the company holiday home in Fuerteventura. You only pay for flights and spending money!
- The support and backing of a national company with a fantastic reputation as well as a local team and local management committed to providing a national sales team the company can be proud of.
If you want a long-term role, with a company you can feel proud to work for and where you will be genuinely valued as well as rewarded for your efforts, look no further. Send your CV ASAP.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Written Communication
- Building Relationships