aTalentHQ Recruitment’s goal is to find: the right talent, the right job.
- Position: Sales Executives
- Location: Ware, Herts
- Salary: £18,000 p/a +OTE
- Contract: Permanent
Trainee Sales Executive:
- Are you a self-motived, resilient and target driven individual?
- Would you be described as naturally motivated, ambitious and competitive?
- Maybe you’re keen to 'kick start’ a career within Sales?
- Do you have excellent communication skills?
- Are you a confident individual who would enjoy building relationships over the phone?
- Are you money motivated and would be keen to earn fantastic commission on top of your basic salary?
- Does the opportunity to join an exclusive training academy to ensure that you’re set up to win, interest you?
- Are you a well presented individual?
- Does the opportunity to work in a fun, buzzy working environment with lots of exciting perks and growth plans spark your interest?
- Maybe you’ve recently finished your GCSEs/A-levels and want to start your career in a well established company?
- Does a clear path for progression appeal to you?
- Are you available to attend an Interview evening on the 9th or 10th October?
If you answered yes this could be the next exciting opportunity as a Trainee Sales Executive role that you've been looking for and the TalentHQ Recruitment team would love to hear from you.....
- Previous experience not essential. All accepted candidates will be extremely determined, self-motivated, and eager to learn
- Strong persuasion skills with a confident personality
- Educated to a good level at GCSE in Maths and English
- Immaculately presented
- Fantastic communications skills with the ability to deliver our clients clear, confident and professional solutions
- Extremely self-motivated
- Hard working, enthusiastic
- Starting at 18K plus commission
- Excellent commission structure and incentives for hitting targets
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Company pension scheme
- Outstanding training
- Fantastic career progression with exciting earning potential for the right candidate.
lease note: Previous sales experience is not a requirement.
About TalentHQ Recruitment Ltd
TalentHQ Ltd are an "Award Winning" recruitment consultancy which is headed up by a team of talented consultants.
Within our HQ we specialise in adding 'talent' within Temporary & Permanent positions across all Business Support roles from Junior to Senior Management.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SMEs businesses throughout the UK.
Awards: FSB Hertfordshire - Best New Business - Winners 2014 & Most Inspiring New Business 2015.
- Business Development
- Lead Generation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"