SALARY: £22,000 rising to £25,000 after training
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: Car and Bonus
LOCATION: Home Based covering Southern UK. Ideally based Central South i.e. Reading, Newbury, Swindon, Basingstoke, Bristol, Southampton.
COMPANY & ROLE
We are one of the UK’s leading companies offering environmentally innovative products and solutions that help the building / construction industry reduce its carbon footprint.
To improve our profile in the UK, we wish to recruit a commercially focused, numerate graduate to our existing UK sales team.
Once trained, you will support an established distributor base throughout the Southern UK Region in all aspects of customer and technical support for our unique product range and solutions.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED - Graduate Trainee Sales Executive
It is imperative that you:
* Are degree qualified, or fresh out of university wishing to establish a career within the sales arena with a point to prove.
* Are smart, driven, confident (but not arrogant) individual with an outgoing, persuasive personality
* Are an optimist who naturally enjoys communicating with others.
* Are well organised with a “can-do” attitude to all you do
* Are able to think commercially at all times
* Automatically assume personal responsibility for delivering against targets set
YOUR DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
* Building effective working relationships with distributors, working with the merchant/distributor sales representatives within your area to increase sales
* Delivering product training for all of our product range to all distributor/merchant personnel
* Identifying new construction project opportunities for our distributors to work on
* Supporting and servicing the distributor/merchant base with stock, literature, promotions and display units
CAREER DEVELOPMENT - Graduate Trainee Sales Executive
We offer the genuine opportunity to develop your career within an expanding, award winning UK Company. This is an important appointment to us. To this end, you will be given all the resource necessary to succeed.
If you recognise yourself in the above, then we want to hear from you.
For clarity, this is a Field based sales role - the area to be covered is the Southern UK Area – Covering: Surrey, Kent Hampshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire Devon & Cornwall and S Wales. A driving licence is a must have.
You could currently be called Trainee Sales, Territory Manager, Area Sales Manager, and Graduate Sales Trainee or Internal Sales Coordinator or a fresh graduate looking to start your B2B sales career.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Ian Lyons quoting Trainee Sales Executive reference IL1801-85 to DD: +44 (0) Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) . Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.