Trainee Sales Executive
£18,500k - £21,000 DOE with an Uncapped Commission
Do you have a strong sales drive with a hunger for success? Are you looking for a long term career with lots of progression? If yes then we have the position for you!
Our client a well-established company at the top of their game based in Colnbrook are looking for a new addition to join there ever growing sales team. Offering 25 days holiday, plus the bank holidays, company pension as well as a company car, laptop and phone!
As a Trainee Sales Executive you will learn to be proactively responsible for creating and retaining an account base of customers. You will learn to manage both new and existing accounts from initial sale right through to ensuring service delivery and beyond by securing long term relationships and repeat business from your client base within a competitive market. The role will involve cold-calling and making your own appointments to visit clients face to face within your target area. If this excites you then apply now.
• Undertake cold-calling in order to develop new business.
• Generate sales using alternative techniques to cold-calling; for example, social media, telephone sales etc.
• Manage a set of accounts and ensure maximization of sales by offering add -on services
• Follow up all sales enquiries quickly and efficiently
• Ensure that customer accounts are maintained and regular courtesy visits are paid
• Submit a monthly sales report to the Head of Sales
• Resolve account problems by liaising with the transport and accounts departments
• Ensure full compliance with Company policies and procedures, including health and safety and employment
• Any other duties, such as ad hoc projects, as requested by the job holder’s Manager or the Board of Directors that are within the skills and capabilities of the job holder
• Competent in Microsoft packages
• Possess good time management and organizational skills
• Demonstrate persuasive, inquisitive and convincing ability
• Be confident, well presented and capable of negotiating confidently
• Possess a strong desire to learn new systems
• Demonstrate confident `can do’ attitude and a strong passion for sales
• Numerate and confident with the written word
• Self-motivated and able to work alone and within a team
• Place a high importance on excellent customer service
Successful candidate will hold a full UK driving license
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job