Make It Cheaper’s aim is to help small to medium size businesses save money on their business costs such as insurance, telecommunications and energy.
Make It Cheaper is rapidly growing and we’re looking for a Trainee Sales Executive to join the team! The successful Trainee Sales Executive will join a role which offers great career progression, an excellent financial package and superb benefits.
The Trainee Sales Executive role:
- The Trainee Sales Executive will conduct outbound calls to prospective and existing business customers across the UK to enhance sales.
- The Trainee Sales Executive will establish Customer needs and identify sales opportunities, passing all calls to the senior team to close. These opportunities will be based on business costs including Insurance, Energy and Telecommunications.
- Maintaining regular and documented contact with existing customer base, building relationships and developing new accounts.
It isn’t necessary for the Trainee Sales Executive to have exposure to sales, although it is a bonus! If you are articulate, enthusiastic and friendly with a great telephone manner then we would love to hear from you!
Our employees quote: "Fun, fast paced, competitive. I’m challenged by the business to perform and grow. There’s always stuff to learn. If I hit my target I get higher targets (in a good way!). There is opportunity here to grow"
Passion is really important for the Trainee Sales Executive role and to us, we believe that everyone who is passionate about a career in sales should be given the opportunity to progress. Once the Trainee Sales Executive becomes an expert in their role, they will have a chance to interview internally for a senior role in one of our product teams. Hard work is rewarded with uncapped commission schemes, performance parties and trips away to mention but a few!
- High emphasis on internal progression
- Company pension schemes and financial group advice
- New vitality private health care after 1 year at MIC
- Christmas, summer and end of zone celebrations
- Culture perks (including free vending machine day, masseuses at desks)
- Smart/Casual dress code
- Winter and summer holidays for top performers
- Outbound Calls
- Sales Opportunities
- Telephone Manner
- Building Relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job