Are you hungry, ambitious, driven and ready to get your teeth stuck into a fast progressing career?
If you are a natural sales person, with a tenacious and bold attitude, please hit apply!
Job Title: Trainee Sales Executive
Salary: £18,000 per annum + OTE
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 5:30
- B2B calls to prospective clients to try and close an Appointment
- Achieving KPIs on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- To generate leads and realise opportunities at all times
- To account manage existing customers and keep them informed
- After your probation and KPIs are hit you will be promoted, where you will be required to pitch to clients face to face
- MUST be motivated, driven, hungry and keen to learn
- MUST have a grade C or above in GCSE Maths
- Immaculately presented, clear and concise telephone manner
What’s in it for you?
- FULL training on an academy scheme
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Awesome progression opportunities with salary reviews
- Early finish on a Monday… because Monday’s suck!
- Monthly incentives; vouchers and discounts
- End of quarter drinks fully expensed
- Company Pension
- Free Parking
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job