Trainee Sales Engineer - Nottingham, Permanent
We are working in exclusive partnership with a recognised, market leading precision engineering company that specialises in manufacturing complex, detailed components for a number of industries world wide.
Our client is currently going through a year on year growth and is currently nearly half way through their 5-year plan to increase productivity, expand sites and explore new markets.
The role is a Trainee Sales Engineer who will be based in an office environment, so if you are a young talented individual with a knack for sales and passion for engineering, please have a look at the success factors:
- Apprentice trained - or soon to complete an apprenticeship in General Engineering or CNC Machining
- Previously worked in a machining environment, manufacturing complex components for various industries including; Aerospace, Motorsport, Nuclear, Oil & Gas, General Engineering
- Strong knowledge of Machining and Production methods
- Ability to read and work from precision engineering drawings
- Confident and sales driven character
- Logical thinker with the ability to react to problems quickly
In return, our client is offering:
- Stability / Longevity - Permanent position available
- Competitive salary - Up to £27,000 p.a starting rate, depending on experience
- Hours: Days, early finish on Friday
- Excellent benefits
CNC Machinist, CNC Lathe Machinist, CNC Mill Machinist, Trainee Sales Engineer, Sales Engineer, CNC, Machining, Apprentice Machinist, Toolmaker, CNC Setter Operator, Apprentice Trained, Mechanical Engineering, Sales, Engineer, Manufacturing, Engineering, Location: Nottinghamshire, Pay: Negotiable DOE
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'