Trainee Sales Coordinator
Are you looking to start your career in sales with a professional company that offers fantastic training, stability and progression? Are you competitive in nature, driven by money and want to be in control of your own earnings? Do you have a natural ability to talk over the phone? Want a Monday to Friday job?
If you answered 'yes' to them questions, then you could be what our client is looking for.
This is a fantastic opportunity within their sales department for a Trainee Sales Coordinator to join them. They are looking for motivated and professional individuals that want to earn money and build a long term, successful career in sales.
The Trainee Sales Coordinator role will involve:
• Making outbound calls to businesses promoting products and services
• Managing live customer accounts and new business development
• Working as part of a team in a target driven environment
• Upselling and cross-selling additional products
• Building relationships with your customer base
The ideal Trainee Sales Coordinator will need to be/have:
• Naturally confident, motivated and resilient
• The ability to work to targets in a fast paced and pressured environment
• Career driven with a desire to work in a sales environment
• Excellent communication and computer skills
In return, our client will offer the successful Trainee Sales Coordinator an attractive package including a basic salary up to £15,000 basic and an excellent uncapped commission structure. They offer genuine career progression opportunities and full training. The role is working Monday to Friday, office hours (08:30 - 17:00) with no late shifts or weekends involved.
If you have experience in customer facing roles such as bar work, waiter/waitress, hospitality, catering, retail, customer service, claims handling, call centre etc. and want to take the next step in your career this could be the role for you.
- Call Centre
- Outbound Calls
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"